Here’s the questions from minishorts [minishorts.net]:
1 1/2 years down the road, and the new questions are:
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I’m rather impulsive by nature, and while I wouldn’t like to change
that, I’m told that it should be taken down a peg or two. I’m inclined
to agree, except I kinda like myself the way I am. ;)
2. If you could choose to assassinate someone, anyone, who would it be, why him/her and how would you do it?
Shhh…I’m not supposed to tell, that would be premeditated homicide. :p
3. As a supreme being nearing the borders (if you’re not
already there) of blogtopia, how do you view the current waves in the
blogosphere (Malaysia, mostly)?
I think its great that a lot of Malaysians are starting to take up
blogging now – we’re starting to see a lot of different weblogs from
all sorts of people. I’m sure there’s an audience for all of them.
4. Lessay you’ve been stranded on this island for two
months, and your only friend there is this HOT HOT Brad Pitt lookalike
with Matt McConaughey’s body, and he looks uber shaggable (if you’re a
girl of course). Thing is, you’ve been deprived for hell of a long time
and would be great to feel some muscles clench about you… so would
you, you know… fuck the dude?
Hmm…I am hesitant to linger too much on the question and let the
scenario play out in my mind. I’m afraid of what the answer will be. ;)
5. Do you believe in Michael Jackson?